Well we’ve had the best of in real time marketing from the SuperBowl,Valentines Day and Oscars; last week brands across the world were at it again on trying to generate cultural conversation around weird and wacky April Fools Day pranks.
Here are my top 10 real time marketing moments from around the world:
1. Google Maps Pokemon Challenge
Google Maps goes into recruitment mode with the help of Pokemon to find Pokemon Masters around the world.
2. Headdit: a quirky new way to browse Reddit
3. Dominos Edibox: a world first in snacking innovation
4. LELO Dextrus: World’s first vibrator that makes you smart
The left handed orgasm for lovemakers around the world.
5. Virgin America & NEST’s ‘Total Temperature Control’ give passengers control over their seating temperatures onboard
Sir Richard shows us how to feel a Chicago polar vortex onboard.
6. Rent out your desk on AirBrb: some fun from Airbnb
What could be better than earning money while you work?
7. LEGO offered free shipping by Turtle for one day only on Twitter
8. King’s College Choir in London offered up helium as a solution to replacing high male voices
Nice to see a religious group getting in on the fun
9. SONY launched #SONYPowerFood to power their products via a new voltaic enzyme
Last but not least, even the French got in on the fun
10. AirFrance introduced inflight selfies via #SelfintheAir camera